Korean Makeup & Skincare Haul

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hi, lovelies! So one of the first things I did when I arrived in Seoul was some shopping and I want to show you the things I got!
This is what I got: Etude House My Beauty Tool Cotton Pads, Skinfood Black Sugar Cleansing Oil, Skinfood Black Sugar Bubble Foam, Etude House Nail Polish Remover, Etude House Face Designing Brightener #Wannabe Face, Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit #02, Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream, Etude House Look at my eyes Café PP503 Taro Milk Tea, Etude House Look at my eyes Jewel BE107 Moon Crystal, Etude House Look at my eyes BR403 Caramel Latte & Etude House House Longlash 03

I also got the Wonder Pore Freshner from ETUDE HOUSE but I totally forgot to include it in the picture. It's my second bottle and since I've used it forever I simply didn't realize that I actually bought a new one.

I will post separate reviews of most of these things that I got! Let me know if you're interested in a particular product so I can post it first.
Thanks for reading and bye for now, lovelies!

No comments

Leave a Comment

Leave your comment here, dreamer ♡