[Review] eZn Real Milk Hair Color Pastel Blue [리뷰] 이지엔 리얼 밀크 헤어컬러 파스텔 블루

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hello, dreamers ♡ In this post I'll be doing another review of the eZn Real Milk Hair Color. I've previously tried this hair dye in both Pastel Purple and Pastel Brown and I really liked them both, so I'm very excited to try it in another color. This time I'm trying out the one in Pastel Blue. Let's check it out!


First of all I just have to say that the packaging is so cute which was what initially made me want to try these hair dyes.

INCLUDES
 Hair Dye (1 Bottle, 1 Cream)
 Plastic Gloves
 Plastic Gown
• Instructions
• Conditioner

APPLICATION
The application from start to finish is comfortable and easy. It's great that it includes a pair of gloves in addition to a plastic gown to cover my clothes. I have quite short hair which only reaches to my chin, but a full bottle barely managed to cover all of my hair completely. So if you have longer hair than me, I recommend you to get more than one box if you want to get an even and full coverage.

RESULT
The hair dyes of this series always come out very pretty and this one is no exception. My hair was quite yellowish to begin with (a lot more than it shows in the picture) so I was a bit worried that it might turn out greenish which is something I really didn't want. But to my surprise, my hair turned into to a beautiful and vibrant pastel blue color after using this hair dye. It covered even the overly bleached and damaged tips of my hair very well which most toners and hair dyes can't do because it just won't stick to my hair. In any case, I'm very happy with how it turned out.

     

LASTING POWER
From my previous experience, this hair dye starts to fade already after the first wash and disappears almost completely after about 2 weeks depending on how many times I wash my hair. In my opinion this is actually quite nice because it gives me the chance to try out and experiment with different hair colors without having to commit to that particular color for a long time. This is especially true in this case because I already know that I won't be wanting to keep my hair blue for a long time - I just wanted to try something new temporarily.

OTHER
Although the color covered my hair well and turned my hair to a vibrant and beautiful pastel blue, it almost didn't dye my fresh regrowth at all, only turning it into a cool ash color instead of the natural dark blonde color I had there. So, this hair dye is definitely only suited for bleached (or naturally light blonde) hair if you want to get a result that is close to what is shown on the box.

Check out this video if you want to see me in the process of trying out this hair dye.



Thank you so much for reading and watching. I hope you enjoyed and be sure to let me know what you think in the comments. Bye for now, dreamers ♡

No comments

Leave a Comment

Leave your comment here, dreamer ♡