Etude House Wonder Fun Park Candy Cheek Brush, Candy Highlighter Brush & Color Eyeshadow Brush [Review] - 에뛰드 하우스 캔디 치크 브러쉬, 컬러 아이즈 섀도우 브러쉬, 캔디 하이라이터 브러쉬 [리뷰]

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hello, lovelies! Etude House launched their latest line called "Wonder Fun Park" quite a while ago now but I really wanted to do a review on their brushes from this line anyway. This line is one of their best concepts yet in my opinion so I obviously had to pick up some of the products from the Wonder Fun Park Collection right away. The first things that caught my eye from this line were these gorgeous Makeup brushes which I immediately just had to have. Before heading to Etude House to check out the Wonder Fun Park line, I was actually about to order a set of Unicorn brushes which these brushes reminded me a lot of because of the colourful bristles.

Anyway, let's take a closer look at these brushes!

First of all I have to say that I love the packaging. The packaging is actually very simple and basic, but the glitter background and the pastel-colored label just makes the whole thing look so beautiful and bright.

My favourite thing about these brushes is obviously the pastel coloured bristles, but I also like the simplistic white handles with the pink Etude House logo which ties in really well with the colors of the bristles. The overall look of the brushes is beautiful and unique, but at the same time it looks very clean and put together. 


       
Candy Cheek Brush (left picture) - A big and slanted blush brush. It could definitely be used for contouring too but so far I've only tried it for applying my blush. It's quite dense but soft at the same time which in my opinion picks up just the right amount of pigment to build up a nice color. 

Candy Highlighter Brush (right picture) - A big and whispy brush with a flat and rounded top, which is meant to be used to apply highlighter. This is probably the brush that I've used the least out of these  brushes. Mainly because I don't use powder highlighter that much, and secondly because I find it hard to control where the highlighter goes with this type of brush. 

       
Color Eyeshadow Brush - This is a dual eyeshadow brush with a medium-sized base shadow brush on one end (left picture) and a smaller, more flat detail brush on the other end (right picture)

I reviewed some of Etude House's makeup brushes in the past but I have to say that these are definitely their prettiest brushes yet. I honestly didn't even want to use them at first but I tried them out and since then I've used them almost every time I do my makeup because they're really useful. 

What do you think about these makeup brushes? Let me know what you think in the comments. Thank you so much for reading. Bye for now, lovelies~

No comments

Leave a Comment

Leave your comment here, dreamer ♡