Glitter Freckles Makeup

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hello, lovelies! I tried a makeup look that I wanted to try for a really long time - Glitter Freckles! I've never tried anything like this before so I was a little worried about the outcome, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's probably one of my favourite makeup looks I've done so far!

To achieve this look I started off with putting some blush in a straight line across my nose and under my eyes. For the glitter freckles I used 3 types of nail glitter which I got at Daiso. I mixed heart-shaped glitter and two different sizes of regular round glitter which I attached with some eyelash glue and Q-tips. It's super easy! I really want to try out some more variations with other colors of blush and glitters next time.

    

Would you like to see a tutorial for this look? Let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for reading. Bye for now, lovelies~

No comments

Leave a Comment

Leave your comment here, dreamer ♡