MAC x Nicopanda Collection / 맥 x 니코판다 콜렉션

Friday, March 2, 2018

Hello, dreamers! If you're a MAC fan like me or simply have kept up with the latest makeup news and trends you might have heard that MAC is teaming up with Nicopanda by designer Nicola Formichetti. 

The ad campaign immediately caught my eye because I'm a huge sucker for pastel colors, and I was completely blown away when I took a closer look at the shades and colors of all the products. The collection is said to be released in April this year, so for now all we can do is drool over the pictures from the collection. Let's take a look!

LIPGLASS $18 / 립글라스 ₩33,000
            
GLITTER PARADE / 글리터 퍼레이드 - DREAMZ / 드림즈 - SUGAR COAT / 슈가 코트 - PANDA KISS / 판다 키스

LIPSTICK $18 / 립스틱 ₩33,000
        
TOUNG 'N' CHIC / 통 '앤' 시크 - KAWAII PARTY / 카와이 파티 - POP BABE / 팝 베이비

         
PINK-OFF / 핑크-오프 - GALACTIC MINT / 갤라틱 민트 - NICO KISS / 니코 키스


FULL FACE KIT $40 / 풀 페이스 키트 ₩67,000
    '
PRIMAPANDA - STAY CUTE 
    

PREPPY PANDA


GLEAMER FACE POWDER $29 / 글리머 페이스 파우더 ₩52,000
QUICK FINISH CUSHION EMPTY COMPACT / 퀵 피니시 쿠션 엠티 컴팩트 ₩22,000

    

PANDA LASH $17.00

BRUSH BAG $52.50 / 브러시 백 키트 ₩98,000
461 SES BLUSH/HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH - 536 SES EYE SHADOW BRUSH - 531 SES SMUDGING BRUSH

NICO STICKER $25
This collections is to die for in my opinion and I can't wait for its release. I literally want every single one of the products in this collection. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading. Bye for now, dreamers~

No comments

Leave a Comment

Leave your comment here, dreamer ♡